Skip to Search
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content

University of Connecticut Logistics Administration CENTRAL STORES

Move Services: Request Through Central Stores

All departmental moves must be requested through Central Stores. Central Stores can assist you when moving an office or an entire department. We can also help you move items from your location to another location. Request move service by completing our online form: Department Move.

One-Stop Poster Board Service

Central Stores is your one-stop poster board service provider! In addition to delivery and pickup, Central Stores provides poster board rental service to departments. Please call 860-486-6297 for all your poster board needs, including size and availability. To request this service, visit Poster Board Rental & Delivery.

Central Stores Service Rate Increase

Effective July 1, 2013, some service rates have increased. Please visit: Service Rate Increase.

Ordering Cartridges & Communication Boards

If you cannot find the cartridge or communication board that you need listed in the Central Stores Online Ordering System or Online Catalog, please check the OfficeMax HuskyBuy punch-out catalog. As these items are depleted from Central Stores stock, we will stop supplying them.

Cartridges include all laser cartridges, inkjet cartridges, fax cartridges, and copier toner. Communication boards include all bulletin boards, chalk boards, and marker boards.

Public Surplus Store Open Friday, 8/8/14

Come to the Public Surplus Store, Friday, 8/8/14, 10am-3pm. The store is open the second Friday of every month to all University staff, students, and the general public. Check it out—you never know what treasure you might find! More info...

Last Update: 7/11/14

Public Surplus Store

Contact Us

Central Stores
3 North Hillside Road, Unit 6114
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-6114

Phone: 860-486-3626
Fax: 860-486-3061
Warehouse: M-F 7am-4:30pm
Office: M-F 7:30am-5pm


Surplus Phone: 860-486-3094
Surplus Fax: 860-486-3694